Thursday, March 4, 2010

Did you know I design stuff too?

I just finished a banner ad project for the wonderful Collette over at Serendipity Vintage, and she asked me if I had a link to my design work that she could Tweet to all of her pals. What a great idea, I thought - and then I realized I had nothing!


I am sure I've mentioned here that I was an ad designer for a newspaper for 10 years, but I don't think I've ever really talked about the design projects I've done since I was laid off and started working for myself.

I'm always available to do logos, banner ads and buttons, eBay store logos, shop headers, blog headers, and the like... My average rate is $20 an hour, but I can be a little flexible depending on the project and the budget. Small projects can sometimes be done in an hour or two (depending on how many changes to the original design you want) so really you can get a logo or banner ad for a very reasonable price!

Here's a few of my past projects for both myself and others, to give you an idea... all graphics belong to their owners, no stealing! ;) Click to enlarge if you need to!

Logos:


eBay Store Logos
:




Banner Ads:


A few of my old newspaper ads:



And finally, an ad I've never used but love :)



SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

Katarina Rose said...

Fabulous designs, Mitzi – you are trĂ©s talented!
But then, I always did like your work : )
-Kathy

Serendipity Handmade + Vintage said...

Thanks so much for your help Mitzi! I love my ads!

And I think you should use that last one, it's fabulous!

brabantia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.