Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dear Santa - My Christmas List

Dear Santa,

How are you? I know you are probably very busy, what with Christmas only 16 days away and all, but I hope you can find time for one more letter! I've been very good this year - I've done all my chores, I've given my best, and I've even been nice to my little brother, only teasing him every once in a while in a moment of weakness.

I have a list of presents that would make me really, really happy - even just two or three of them under the tree on Christmas morning would be more than enough! It's been years since I've written you with a list, actually I think the last time I used the Sears catalog toy section to make it. This time I used eBay - you have an eBay account, don't you?










 

10 comments:

~~Carol~~ said...

What a fun post! My wish list is on Ebay too, and I really hope that Santa has a PayPal account!

Jan said...

Oh your list warms my heart on many levels. I have a set of vintage Pyrex primary colour nesting bowls which I bought on eBay because my grandmother had the same set. And when I was a teenager my best mates and I would watch the Ab Fab marathon on CBC every New Years for literally hours on end. Great selections! I hope Santa is good to you this year :)

Suzanne Wells - The eBay Coach said...

I want the YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR HEAD EXAMINED poster. I think I'll get it put on little business cards to hand out to random people that do stupid things in public.

Great post! Happy holidays, and I hope you get everything on your list!

daphne said...

so funny lol well I hope Santa will grant your wishes:)

zeldafitz79 said...

That peacock bedspread is GOR-GE-OUS, oh my gosh. Want. Great xmas list, I love everything on it!

Ira Mency said...

I love this post, I'm so going to do this virtual Christmas list next year right smack dab on hubby's blog to give some hints. :)

The Crazy Suburban Mom said...

Whoa! You have very good taste in wish lists!

Tracy

The Vintage Link said...

That bedspread is GORGEOUS!! Did you get it?

Tikimama said...

So...whadja get? I love the bedspread, the Calvin and Hobbes set, and the clock - they'd be on my wishlist too!

carpet cleaning roseville ca said...

I like the Circa globe.