Sunday, October 23, 2011

New goodness on Etsy - from Housewares to Ephemera!

As hard as it is to believe, the holiday shopping season is right around the corner! Where has this year GONE? It boggles my mind. Anyway, we've been working on stocking up the Etsy shop with goodies, so those holiday shoppers have plenty to choose from. We have LOTS more left to list of course - but isn't that always the case? ;)

Here's just a few of my favorite new things in the Housewares and Decor section:






I've been slowly tackling the huge backlog of ephemera I have to list too - talk about a never ending task!





Keep your fingers crossed that we can get the rest of everything we want listed up in time for Christmas - if anyone has a cloning machine drop me an email, I could really use it about now! ;)

No comments: