Sunday, December 11, 2011

All Magazines 25% OFF In My eBay Store!

I was sorting through the FOUR BIG BOXES of magazines that I have acquired over the last month or so the other day, and realized I have almost no room left on my shelves for them once I get them listed! So - I am having a 25% OFF sale on all the magazines I currently have in my eBay store. If that price still isn't cheap enough for you, you can always make me an offer... and they all are set for FREE SHIPPING too!


I have a pretty big variety of magazines right now actually - home magazines, video game magazines, vintage arcade gaming magazines, women's magazines... There is a little something for everyone! Click on over to check it all out... Sale ends on Friday, so don't wait, if there is something you want snatch it up! :)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Goodness you find the coolest mags!