Friday, May 25, 2012

New goodness on Etsy this week!

I listed some fun items into my Housewares and Decor section this week, but first I want to share the ephemera. I'm making a conscious effort to work on the huge backlog of paper I have to list on Etsy - and when I say huge, I mean huge. Overwhelming, actually. Including hundreds of vintage photos I need to scan in and get up on my much neglected FotografikaShop. But, I decided to tackle the bigger stuff for my main shop first - it simply takes up more room, therefore it wins. ;)



First up, some absolutely amazing Marionette lithograph prints from 1950. I have to admit I was procrastinating listing these because I love them so much... Click on over if you want to see them all, the two above are just a couple of my favorites. :)



Next is a great set of Charlie Chaplin prints from 1972. Cadeaux was apparently a part of Milton Bradley, who made Charlie Chaplin dolls around the same time period.



And finally a set of pages I forgot to post about when I listed them a while back - I do that sometimes when I post things to the Vintage Goodness Facebook page as I am putting them up... I found a book from the 1960s packed full of reproductions of illustrations from a French magazine called La Vie Parisienne that was published from the 1870's through the early 1920's. The girls of La Vie Parisienne were the pin-up girls of the time - a little risque and very, very charming. Click on over if you want to see them all, the pages are double sided so be sure to click through so you can see both images on each! :)

Stay tuned, hopefully I will have new vintage ephemera to share every week - that's the goal anyway, wish me luck!!

And last but not least, the stuff I listed to the Housewares section - some pretty fun stuff if I do say so myself...







I'll be back tomorrow to show you all what I listed at auction on eBay this week - my Etsy listing cut into my auction listing time a little bit, but I still managed to get a few gems up! :)

2 comments:

Pam Kueber said...

LOVE that Radio Shack phone: Just Bought It!!!!!

LOVE those marionette posters, too, but I have to stop!

xoxo hi Mitzi, how ya doin'?

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

lol Pam I always knew you were a woman after my own heart! So happy to send the phone to you - thanks!! I'm good, LOVING that it is sale season again! ;)