Saturday, March 15, 2014

New goodness at auction on eBay this week!

So who else is chomping at the bit for garage sale season to get here? Here in Ohio we've got about another month until the weather is (usually) nice enough for the sales to start up in earnest. There have been a few estate sales this winter, but not a ton, so my waiting to be listed on eBay pile is woefully small... I did get some auctions up this week though!

At an estate sale last weekend I scooped up a bunch of Syroco - if you've followed the blog for any length of time at all, you know my love for Syroco knows no bounds. I have a few larger pieces that I am going to be trying in the booth first - some flowers, a 3 candle wall sconce, and a key, to be specific. The rest I threw up at auction:





(I almost kept this - it makes me giggle like I'm in junior high.)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I had those green floral sheets. When we got married in 1982 they were the first sheet set I bought. Sure brings back memories. I still have them - we use them for painting drop cloths now.