Friday, September 12, 2014

New To My Holy Grail List - Sanko Ware Numbers Pattern Cookware!

A while back I did a post about 1980's home decorating, and noted the cookware in one of the scans - this one, to be specific:

My exact quote was "Can you make out the pots on the stove? They have big numbers on the side of them - I want some of those for sure!".

I've kept an eye out for them ever since, and never ran across anything even remotely similar - until this week! I was researching some Sanko Ware "Country Flowers" enamel cookware that I was listing at auction, and came across this completed listing:


It sold for $5.00 plus shipping - and it was new in box! While I am so, so sad that I missed the chance to bid on it, I'm so, so happy that I at least have a brand and pattern name to search for! I don't know if it is the exact same stuff that was in that 80's magazine scan, but it is close enough for me - officially added to my holy grail list! :)

2 comments:

RandomGoodsVintage said...

very cool! I have never seen those before!

The Recycle-ista said...

Wow! I will keep an eye out for you too!