Monday, February 23, 2015

BIG News - Vintage Goodness 2.0 Is Happening!


It's official! I'm finally taking the plunge - I'm moving the blog to its own stand-alone Wordpress site! It's something I've considered doing on and off for literally YEARS, but I kept putting it off until some nebulous "later" date. I've gotten fairly comfortable using Wordpress over on the Vintage Weekend site now though, so I feel like I'm ready to make the big move...

I don't have a launch date yet, I'm hoping to have it up within the next month or so... The main domain might point to a site-in-progress during that time, if you want to find this site in the meantime, just go to vintagegoodness.blogspot.com, it will all still be here. :)

That's not all though - I need YOUR help! I am planning on posting way more often on the new blog than I have been here lately, and I want to know what all my readers would like to see happening over on Vintage Goodness 2.0. I'll be setting up a reader poll so everyone can vote on what they are most interested in - to be notified about the poll, you just need to sign up for the email newsletter:


* indicates required

Email Format


It's hard to believe that I've been blogging for over 7 years now (!!!), and I'm super excited to be trying something new with it. I hope you will all come along for the ride! :)

No comments: