Monday, December 31, 2007

The Name Saga - Update

First of all, a big thanks to everyone who commented on my eBay user name dilemma, I really appreciate it!

I worried over it for a little while, and finally decided to just go ahead and change everything up and be done with it! So I did, and of course I didn't fully realize the extent of what all needed changing until I was beyond the point of no return. Logos, links, templates, email... the list goes on and on.

I have the major stuff taken care of now, but I am still working on fixing all of my store listings. That is a huge project, but I am kind of happy that I am doing it. Sick, I know. But, it is giving me a chance to look at some of the things I listed back in June and adjust their prices, keywords or categories to see if I can get them to sell.

I really just decided that the change was the best thing to do for the business, thinking long term. A pain now, but worth it in the end.

No comments: