Saturday, March 28, 2009

A few new goodies at auction this week!

I had a hard time getting back into the swing of things as far as eBay goes this week, but I did manage to list a few cool things!

Mid-Century Modern Chemex Pyrex Coffee Maker

Vintage Burlap Raffia Melmac Pitcher & Tumblers Set (I listed this pitcher a few weeks ago and it didn't sell, then I found some matching tumblers so I made a set! Love it!)

Vintage West Germany Wood Toy Train Set

Vintage Green Semi-Precious Stone Bracelet

Vintage Rose Quartz Earrings

Mint In Package Vintage Plastic Days Of The Week Barrettes

3 comments:

cconz said...

What a fun blog! I love all the vintage. My problem is i can't part with any of mine. The burlap set is FINE.

Akum said...

Love your blog. Am a big fan of Vintage toys.. The Vintage West Germany Wood Toy Train Set is amazing. Think i'll go and bid!

rachel red lips said...

The barrettes are amazing. love your blog. i'm so into vintage but still trying to teach myself how to identify the era of some items!