Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Vintage Decorating on Pinterest

I'm nearing 200 pins on my Vintage Decorating board - and that is just from mostly pinning stuff that comes across my stream from the folks I follow! I reserve this board for images of period rooms, not new rooms that are done up like period rooms - the new rooms I pin on my Room Envy board.

Here are a couple of my favorite recent Vintage Decorating pins:

(This may be my dream kitchen - that floor!!)

(this helps convince me even more that I need to paint my bedroom walls gray!) 

And a couple of my favorite recent Room Envy pins:

(This is such a great idea!)

(swoon, I mean seriously...)

If you haven't given me a follow yet, head on over and give me a click! And please do leave links to your Pinterest profiles here in the comments, so I (and my readers!) can follow you too! :)

No comments: