Saturday, September 7, 2013

New goodness on eBay and Etsy this week!

I'm having real trouble lately with time slipping away from me without me even realizing it. Somehow I feel like I have been busy all day, but when the day is over, the amount I've accomplished is minimal. SO frustrating! I don't know how to fix it, if anyone has any ideas please leave them in the comments - I need all the help I can get!

I've heard that as you get older, time "speeds up" - something about today being a smaller percentage of your total life span than yesterday was, etc. It does seem to be true at least for me... It seems like a day goes by in the blink of an eye!

Anyway, I did get some stuff listed, but not nearly as much as I wanted to - hence my starting this post with a bit of whining. ;) First up are the auctions I listed, then a couple of items I listed straight to Etsy...













And a couple new Etsy shop listings:


2 comments:

Mr. Modtomic said...

Love the SX 70 but those Paint By Numbers are just TOO Amazing! They really POP!

Anonymous said...

I think the Spirograph was my favorite toy EVER! And I love the paint by numbers! Very cool!