Saturday, February 22, 2014

New goodness at auction on eBay this week!

Once again I listed more stuff to fixed price than to auction - mostly shoes, which I am trying to build up a little inventory of in my eBay store. I hit 4 thrift stores on my way up to the antique mall this week, and did pretty well! If you are a shoe person feel free to head on over and check out what I've got so far... By the way, TWO of the thrift chains here in town have half off days next week, so I'm hoping to hit several stores and see what I can find - wish me luck!!

I also listed some more stainless flatware - I swore after the last flatware listing marathon I did that it was something I would get listed right away when I found it, doing 1 or 2 sets at a time is much easier than doing 5 or 6 or more! ;) Head on over to see what I've got if you're interested!

OK, with all that being said, here's what I got put up at auction - I will hopefully have more auctions to show off next week since I managed to score a few things at an estate sale this weekend, and who knows what those half off thrift store days will turn up! ;)






No comments: