Sunday, February 24, 2008

I added an RSS feed - I know, I'm behind.

I realize the rest of the planet has been hip to this RSS feed deal for some time now. It's been on my list of things to figure out, and finally tonight I signed up with Feedburner and figured out how to add the subscribe link to the sidebar. I added a general subscription link, and also a Google Reader link, which I am also finally learning how to use. Aren't you proud of me?

If you haven't tried Google Reader out yet, give it a shot, it's turning out to be surprisingly easy. I'm going to try to add other blogs to my Reader right now, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Cape Ann Auction said...

Just added you to googlereader, hope you do the same.
Your only behind the ones ahead of you, but look at all the ones behind you your ahead of.

Pretty cheesy, but true:)