Friday, July 11, 2008

What's new?

I'm sorry I haven't been posting that often, I'm still struggling with managing my time better so I can get everything done that needs done before it should have been done yesterday. Does that make sense? It does to me, and it is the bane of my existence at the moment!

So yeah, blogging keeps getting bumped to the bottom of my to-do list, right above cleaning my house.

I only managed to list a handful of auctions this week, my favorite one being this:

Made in Japan blue bird salt and pepper shakers, they would fit right in on one of my kitchen shelves... *sigh*

I did list some new things on Etsy, including some of my assemblage jewelry:

Baby Annie - Momento Mori Series - Vintage Assemblage Necklace

Like A Virgin - Vintage Assemblage Necklace

Other Etsy newness:

A pair of romantic vintage Corre watercolor prints

Set of 4 vintage Japan footed floral mugs

And new in my 2nd Etsy shop - how adorable are these?!?

Baby girl Kewpie doll crochet pillow

Baby boy Kewpie doll crochet pillow

1 comment:

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

I love the bluebird shakers!! The jewlery is comming along very nicely!! Good job!