Monday, October 6, 2008

$5 Sale + New Stuff on Etsy!

My big 99 cent auction sale on eBay is over, but my $5 Etsy sale is just getting started!

I have moved a grand total of 36 items into the 5 Dollar Sale section - a little bit of everything is in there! If there is something you want be sure to grab it now, there is a good chance that it will be gone at the end of the month when the sale is over...

I've added some new stuff lately too:

Vintage Halloween Witch Marionette Puppet

Aqua & White Leaves Swanky Swig Set

Vintage Ceramic Mushroom Platter + Salt & Pepper Shakers Set

I'm slowly working on my huge backlog of ephemera also...

Sheet Music Lots - #1 - #2 - #3

Cabinet Photo Lots - #1 - #2

My 2nd Etsy shop has some new stuff too...

Vintage Delphos Rocking Horse

Jack & Jill Magazines

Hula Girl Rotating Music Box

No comments: