Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Vintage Paint By Numbers Score!

I've written about vintage paint by numbers paintings before, and got a great response - what's not to love, really? I have to show you what I scored last weekend - by far the cutest ones I have found so far, and they are all up at auction right now!:

Vintage Irish Girl Paint By Numbers Painting

Vintage Polish Girl Paint By Numbers Painting

Vintage Mexican Girl Paint By Numbers Painting

Vintage Dutch Girl Paint By Numbers Painting

Vintage German Girl Paint By Numbers Painting

6 comments:

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

They are cute! I've never seen that subject matter before.

Amanda said...

Just bid on lil' Dutchie...
Hate to split them up, but...

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

AMAZING find. wow. i am going to go check these out now.

i love them!

Heidi Ann said...

I love PBN's, and those are wonderful example. How cute!

Monica said...

SCORE!!!!!

CloudySky said...

I have my own Polish girl that I painted myself when I was a little girl! Am 43 now! All these years later and I still love it!!!

Does anybody know what year they were sold in? Am trying to figure out how old I was when I painted it.

Thanks, Claudia