Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Country Living Fair - Sept. 12-14 2008

The June issue of Country Living came today, and as usual it's a good one! I'm working on a post about vintage paint by number paintings, which they did an amazing feature on... Before I get to that though, I have to share what I found while poking around on their website:

The 2008 Country Living Fair is coming to Columbus! Literally like 3 minutes from my house! I can't wait, and you bet I'll take my camera and cover the whole thing here on the blog.

Which reminds me - I'm heading out to the Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market on Friday morning - look for a couple of posts next week after I've recovered! :)

1 comment:

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

I don't know how I missed this post? I'm so glad you decided to go to the antique show! I can't wait to hear how it was!