Saturday, February 16, 2008

Auction Promo Time Again!

Hi everyone, lots of new things at auction this week, including the UK size 5 (US size 7-8) Dr. Marten 10 Eye Black Boots that I can't believe I am parting with! Also up are the vintage Star Trek miniatures that I literally had to pry from my boyfriends hands, a set of Dansk Arabesque dishes, Pyrex, Anchor Hocking, and other vintage glassware, an awesome pair of vintage framed paint by number paintings of roses, a few framed needlepoints, some super cute chalkware fish (a must have for any retro bathroom!), and lots more. Click here to check it out!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mitzi, Where did you get that "leave your email address for newsletter" widget? That's just what I need. And have you used price miner? I'm wondering if it's worth it for moderate to mid-priced vintage items? Kovel's is supposed to be great too but nothing I ever get is in Kovel's. Thanks! I love the chalk ware fish! Looking forward to your radio show! Kelly