Saturday, November 22, 2008

7 Random Things About Me

I've been enjoying the 7 Random Things About Me blog posts that have been popping up around the blogosphere the last few days, but hadn't thought about doing one myself until I read this over at Vintage Indie "Now it's your turn! Consider yourself tagged with 7 Random things about you."

Ok, fine... ;)

1. I've had the same haircut my entire life, with the exception of a couple of bad experiments in the 7th grade. I tried growing my bangs out a couple of years ago, but hated not recognizing myself in the mirror every day.

2. I love watching reality TV. It started with Survivor, which I was devoted to until they did the all-star special a few years ago, which must have felt like an "end" to me, because I haven't watched it since. I don't watch the ones on network TV, just the cable ones - Bravo, VH1 and E. A girl's gotta have standards, right?

3. I eat peanut butter and jelly every day, and could live on it if I had to, as long as I had some coffee to go with it...

4. I have PCOS - Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome - one of the leading causes of infertility among women. I don't currently take any prescription meds for it, as I would rather control it naturally, but I struggle with "being good" and doing the things I should do (diet, exercise, supplements) for my health.

5. I want to write a book someday.

6. I used to be Wiccan, but now am more of an independently spiritual neo-pagan, if there is such a thing.

7. This is me as a baby - I was a month early, weighed 4 pounds and nearly died. None of those things really explain the alien head, though...

There you have it - 7 random things about Mitzi. I'm going to do to you what Gab did to me though - tag, you're it!

2 comments:

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Love knowing more about you Mitzi! Peanut butter and coffee huh?!

Monica said...

I basically had the same hair too, short once I think when I was 7 and then parted in the middle for a bit but pretty much long hair with bangs like you!