Saturday, August 21, 2010

Unsold Mysteries LAST CHANCE Auction Blowout!

My parents and I are having another garage sale Labor Day weekend - so you know what that means! I am cleaning out items that have been online for a long time and haven't sold. A lot of them are definitely "unsold mysteries" - really great stuff that should have sold, but hasn't. So, I threw up some last chance auctions on eBay - if you want something, grab it now because it's the last time it will be available online! :)

Here's just the tip of the iceberg of what is listed - click on over if you want to see everything!












1 comment:

Amy said...

My grandmother had that exact set of plastic nesting canisters! One of the many things that got sent out to the playhouse for my cousins and I to play with. I wonder if she still has them??? Must email her and see.