Friday, December 16, 2011

Vintage Safety Posters Are BACK On Etsy!

One of my favorite scores a few years back was a huge lot of vintage National Safety Council workplace safety posters - those of you who have been following the blog for a while might remember them. VERY fun and kind of hard to find, so I wasn't really expecting to be able to snag another big lot of them.

But guess what? I DID! Nearly 80 of them actually - and they are all now listed in my Etsy shop. I guess wonders never really cease in this business! :) Here are a few of my favorites:








Ok, I guess that is more than just a few - but there is so much to love!! Be sure to click on over to check them all out, if things go how they went the last time, they won't be in my shop for long!

1 comment:

WolvesAtTheDoor said...

Merry Christmas!! I wish you ALL the best for 2012 and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful blog in the new year!