Saturday, June 16, 2012

New goodness on eBay this week!

I had yet another mishap here at Vintage Goodness headquarters this week - my bead board photo backdrop tipped over, knocking one of my lamps over, breaking its oh-so-not-cheap Ott Lite light bulb. I took a few photos, but having one regular light bulb and one Ott Lite just didn't work too well. Luckily I had some things to scan in, so I got those listed plus a few other goodies... :)

(Fun story on these - they were hidden under a bed at an estate sale all weekend, I found them during the last few hours of the sale because someone bought the bed! Score! hehe)

(This catalog has the coolest ceiling and pendant lights EVER in it! Seriously! Click over to check out a few more scans from inside...)


(This little booklet has the BEST vintage interior illustrations!)






There's a few more things besides these listed as well - click on over to check it all out! :)

No comments: