Saturday, April 13, 2013

New goodness at auction on eBay this week!

I got most everything listed that I posted about in my thrift score post last weekend, except for a couple things I set aside to list on Etsy, before I promptly lost the inventory sheets for them. I'm sure I put them somewhere "safe" so I wouldn't lose them, and now I can't remember where that "safe" spot is... So I'll have to write up new sheets probably, get them listed - and then immediately remember where I put the first batch.

I also listed a few other things that I've had on my would-you-list-me-already-I've-been-sitting-here-for-months shelves, but those shelves are looking pretty bare as of now, as they do every year at this time. Of course I have a metric ton of paper waiting to be listed on Etsy, as always... Plus, I had another good weekend shopping some estate sales and church sales, so I'll have fresh new stuff to list next week - stay tuned for a thrift score post on all that tomorrow!

















1 comment:

Zendelle said...

Doing the Sunday crossword puzzle...83 across is a five letter word for "Game for players with steady hands". I was pretty sure it started with a J but couldn't remember. Now I know....Jenga!! Thank you! :)