Sunday, April 13, 2014

New goodness on eBay and Etsy - MORE school posters!

Yesterday I finally listed the last of the school posters I unearthed a couple of weeks ago. I don't know how many listings total I did - maybe 100? It was a LOT. If you missed my first post about them, you can find it here.

I listed most of them on Etsy, but I put a few in my eBay store as well - I've never listed individual posters there before, and since I had so many of them I thought it would be a good time to try some.

Here are just a few of my favorites, click the links above if you want to check them all out!








3 comments:

Georgia Peachez said...

Love that ocean poster and now it's mine!! I don't have a spot for it but I don't care. Guess some rearranging is in order to get it to fit.

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

lol I don't blame you, it is really unique - I love it too! Glad you were able to grab it. :)

Becky Oeltjenbruns said...

I love these! Especially the ocean poster (that's found a happy home!) - seems very Earth Day appropriate :-)