Saturday, May 24, 2014

New goodness on eBay this week!

I listed to auction and to fixed price this week, and I didn't even really make a dent in the mountain of stuff that's waiting to be listed... I've been shopping like crazy this Spring! Hopefully I'll be getting a lot more of it up over the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned. :) I won't show off everything I listed here, just some of my favorites - click on over if you want to see everything!

First up, auctions!










And, stuff at fixed price - with Best Offer, of course! :)





1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Mitzi, I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris