Friday, December 14, 2007

A couple changes...

First - I made the executive decision to move my email newsletter off of Yahoo and on to a regular email list server. I am thinking that maybe having to have a Yahoo account was keeping people from signing up. That is my current theory anyway, time will tell if I was right!

Next - I have decided that maintaining this blog plus a separate blog for my auction promos is too confusing. All that signing in and out of different accounts is too much for my poor mind to bear! I imagine it is a bit confusing for my visitors too, so I am going to put a notice over there to come over here from now on. Look for auction promos to start here next week!

Last - Permanent apologies for all past, present and future episodes of flakiness on my part... I'm a Libra, I can't help myself. ;)

No comments: