Saturday, March 23, 2013

A small Saturday thrift haul...

I went out this morning to one estate sale and two little independent thrift stores - the estate sale was pretty picked over, but the thrifts came through with a few neat things...

The green bottle was the only thing I got at the estate sale. I never pass up Salton bun warmers when I see them, the only thing I wish is that the cover had a pattern instead of being a solid color, but still, can't really go wrong with green!

These Bloody Mary goblets are too awesome, love the graphics!

This GE can opener I think is the kind that is designed to accommodate tall cans as well as regular sized ones - and it came with fun green patterned cover!

This thermometer looks like it has never been used, which is always a plus. What really sold me on it though was the starburst pattern under the word Temperature. :)

And last but not least, two vintage bedspreads - a white cotton fringed Bates twin size spread, and a yellow, orange and green patterned full size spread.

I will hopefully be listing all this stuff this week, but in the meantime if you see something you are interested in, just drop me a line at vintagegoodness@gmail.com!

2 comments:

Mick said...

What a great haul! I would have scooped that starburst thermometer up too!

Sew Inspired said...

Ilove the quilted yellow orange and green bed spread. So bright and would make a lovely addition to any vintage room.