Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Become a Sponsor of the Vintage Goodness blog!

Over the years I've experimented with several types of advertising here on the blog - Project Wonderful, a pay-per-impression banner ad service, etc. I've decided to eliminate those, and try accepting banner ads for a flat monthly fee - I've made a Sponsors spot on the top of the right hand side bar where they will be displayed.

The blog averages between 20,000 and 25,000 page views a month, and the ads will display on every page. I'll also put them in any email newsletters I send out to my readers. I've set the rate at $15 a month for a 150x150 ad, or $35 if you buy a spot for 3 months.

I'm looking for sponsors that in some way relate to the content of the blog - vintage related shops and sites, Etsy and eBay related sites, etc. I reserve the right to not accept any ads that I feel don't "fit" the blog, so please keep that in mind when inquiring about advertising.

Just email me at vintagegoodness@gmail.com and I'll get you all set up! :)

No comments: