Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The reader poll is up - what do YOU want to see on the new Vintage Goodness blog?


I made the big announcement on the blog the other day that I am moving to my own self-hosted Wordpress site - that's right, after 7 years of blogging (!!!) I'm finally taking the plunge... I don't have a launch date yet, but I'm hoping to have it up within the next month or so... ::fingers crossed::

I am going to be posting more frequently once I'm moved over to the new site, and I need YOUR help - I've set up a poll for my readers to vote on what type of content they are most interested in seeing on the blog. It's a ranking style poll with 7 choices - so just rate the different categories from 1 to 7, 1 being the choice you are most interested in, 7 being the one you are least interested in. Easy peasy! It will be a HUGE help to me, so a million thanks in advance for your participation! :)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MQK5HRP

No comments: