Saturday, June 7, 2008

Where the hell have I been?

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I swear. I'm just letting you guys miss me, that's all. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and all that. Right?

Really I've just been busy busy, as always. I have a brand new project I am working on - and it's big. Like, I'm probably crazy for taking on the task - but I am so excited about it! I am hoping to be able to launch later this week. I can't make any promises though, I made the mistake of starting a project while Mercury is retrograde, so I've had plenty of stumbling blocks! I'm working it all out though, so stay tuned...

I've been shopping like crazy - there were so many sales the last couple of weekends I was almost overwhelmed. I got some killer stuff too - I'll be listing some of it over the next few days, I'll post about it for sure!

I have also been making an effort to list a few new things on Etsy every day. I am moving all of the clothes I've been listing on eBay over to Etsy if they don't sell - in fact, all the ones I showed you before are now on Etsy, plus a lot more, and more to come!

Check out the amazing vintage tin toy pins/badges I listed also - they are mint on card! The sale I got them from was selling all kinds of old toys and prizes from the 60's and 70's, the kind that were prizes at county fairs.

Bugs! Ladybugs, dragonflies, bees... and cockroaches? ;)

3 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Those badges are really neat! Maybe we DO need stinking badges.

Monica said...

I found that Clothes are harder to sell on ebay unless its something specific!!! I love the badges!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god did you already sell the vintage toy badges? My son would have loved that! I just saw them today!